We are dedicated to your vision, and specialize in many aspects of vision eye care.
- Family Vision Care : We offer thorough comprehensive eye examinations, medical eye exams (eye pain, conjunctivitis, red eye), along with Co-management for Laser Vision Correction and cataract surgery.
- Large selection of frames : We carry designer frames including: Gucci, Versace, Juicy Couture, Nine West, Calvin Klein, Persol, Coach, Dragon, Ray Ban, Bebe, Nike, Columbia, Bebe, OVVO and many more.
- Our Staff : We are here to personally help you select frames that look good, fit properly, and are compatible to your lens prescription. We want you to have glasses that you are proud of and enjoy wearing daily.
- Contact Lenses : We provide a full range of contact lenses from disposables, Daily wear, extended wear colored tints, rigid gas permeable, bifocal contacts and ortho-keratology.
We do a personal fitting with you to make you feel comfortable wearing your contacts and teach you the proper way to handle them.
- Vision Therapy : We treat the visual skills necessary to compete in today's environment. Many learning disabilities stem from easily treated vision problems that require a specialized training routine.
We specialize a routine for you to follow and do necessary follow up appointments to maintain improvements.
- Children's Exams : We examine children starting at 4 months and older. A thorough eye exam is recommended before children start the first grade.
We have a kids exam room and lots of frames in different sizes to fit your growing child.
Facilities and Equipment
- We use a local Laboratory for lenses
- We have the tools needed to properly adjust your glasses, so that they fit properly onto your face.
- We have materials to replace screws and nose pads for lost or broken pieces all at no additional cost to you.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Debit Card-Check Card. No checks
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, OHP, BCBS and most Major Plans with direct billing. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.